For more information on our West Africa projects, please call 416-297-7271 or email email@example.com
Completed projects in Mali, West Africa
- Community Health Centre: 1st phase opened to patients at low cost including a house for the doctor and full running water.
- Illness Prevention and Health Education Programs: providing tools for residents to prevent and control illnesses in their community.
- Dormitories: four dormitories for girls’ school in village of Mana.
- Staff housing: one staff home for teacher.
- Classroom: one class for school.
- Bio-sand filter program: installation of filters in homes for clean water access, serving 1000 people.
- Water tower: rebuilt town’s existing water tower to improve distribution and access.
- Shipment of two containers filled with medical equipment, office supplies and tools
Restricted Giving Policy
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by HATN. Each restricted contribution towards such an approved program or project will be used as specified with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by HATN, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most as determined by HATN.